We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will act as both a technology and business expert, performing in a manner that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) makes executive decisions with regards to the technological interests of a company in relation to the overall executive leadership strategy plans as outlined by the CEO. They are responsible for outlining the company's technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
The CTO will oversee the Information Technology and Software Development divisions as well as having responsibility for all contractual needs surrounding security compliance and regulations. Assume role of HIPPA Officer.
· Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
· Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
· Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
· Making decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements based on direction from the CEO and Executive leadership team.
· Acting as a mentor to team members.
· Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
· Migration and optimization of IT functions in Cloud technologies, including Fed Ramp HI and maintenance of Federal Certifications/Designations
· Development and implementation of integration strategies for both enterprise software and hardware devices
· Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
· Lead both strategical and tactical technology discussions, including but not limited to: Architecture, Video Conferencing, Integration, Cloud Optimization, Tools, Processes, Best Practices, DevOps and structure
· Identify, recommend and optimize complimentary partnerships and external relationships to accelerate technology solutions time to market.
· Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
· Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and technology operations.
· Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
· 10 years working in a technological role.
· 10 years managerial experience.
· Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
· Exceptional team management skills.
· Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
· Hands on experience with complex project management.
· Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.