We are a construction company located in Concord, looking for a part-time addition to support a growing company. New hire will work as an assistant to the Administrative Assistant, hours will average 20 to 25 hours a week (during weekdays). As the company grows there will be opportunity to advance, wanting and willing to adjust is advised for this positing.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field (Preferred)
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.