Customer Service Representative (Manufacturing)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Customer Service Rep to process customers' orders, quotes and provide order status. We are a manufacturing company so the ideal candidate would have experience working with industrial products such as tools and machine accessories.
- Provides professional customer service to customers including, but not limited to, processing orders, confirming order status, providing assistance in selecting products, tracing shipped orders, expediting open orders, obtaining credit references, and entering new customers into computer system.
- Accurately enters orders into the computer system in a timely manner. Responsible for verifying orders for accuracy.
- Thoroughly edits orders received by checking prices, distributors, discounts, availability, and tax status.
- Answers customer’s technical questions and assists with product selection.
- Assist customers with complaints and returns, including return authorizations.
- Serves as an effective backup for other members of the office cell as needed.
- Exhibits consistent productivity while adhering to ISO 9000 quality procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management with a minimum of errors within the specified time frame.
- Minimum of HS education
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience in manufacturing environment or industrial products preferred
- Salesforces CRM and M3/Movex ERP experience a plus
Global US-based Manufacturer
Get fresh Customer Service Order Processing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.