Graphic Designer (Music Industry)
Global Tour Creatives Culver City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Global Tour Creatives is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. GTC is a entertainment marketing design agency that designs advertising campaigns for the industry's biggest names (over 50% of all Top 100 concert tours) and produces over 35,000 Digital, OOH, Print TV and Radio units for our clients in the live entertainment industry.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- College degree in relevant area
The responsibilities will include:
- Designing tour key art (concert posters) and associated digital, OOH and print ad units.
- Partake in company provided training and self directed learning.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Strong understanding of various formats, file types and specifications common to advertising.
Notes about applying:
- This is not a remote position.
Interested in applying?
This application requires a work submission Brief: Imagine GTC is your favorite musician/band/performer. Design an 11” x 17” tour poster for their next tour (imagine a name) and upload it with your application. Include the following type/logos on your poster. Export as a JPEG for uploading:
- Artist Name
- Tour Name
Global Tour CreativesWhy Work Here?
Work with the biggest names in music! Open, fun & exciting work environment. Fully Paid Healthcare, Dental Allowance, 401(k) with matching.
Global Tour Creatives (GTC) is the world’s leading live entertainment creative agency.
4445 Overland AvenueCulver City, CA
Arts and Entertainment