Global Tobacco LLC Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounting Specialist will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department. Looking for a dynamic personality, should be able to wear multiple hats and flexible.
· Manages the financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
· Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
· Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
· Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
· Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; assist external CPA in filing tax returns.
· Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
· Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
· Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
· Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
· Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
· Proficient in Quick Books
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
· 5 years or more of related experience required.
Global Tobacco LLCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow.
Tobacco Manufacturing & Sales.
2861 Congressman Ln. Suite 300 Dallas TX 75220Dallas, TX