Sr. Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
Location : Fruitport, MI - 1st day Benefits. 401K 6% match, 1st Day Benefits, Sign on Bonus.
Competitive Salary: Type of Hire : Direct
Position Summary :
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Sr. Process Engineer is responsible plans, develops, and improves manufacturing processes.
- Casting Process Development
- Work closely with management and tooling engineer to develop casting processes during tooling development. This includes running or analyzing casting simulation results.
- Work with process technicians to run casting trials and low volume prototype orders.
- Analyze all quality results (scrap and dimensional) and developing corrective actions.
- Prepares and presents periodic progress reports, and develops action plan to address identified issues.
- Reports periodically on program status to plant and management.
- Work directly with customer to optimize design.
- Communicate simulation/process results with customers and management.
- Completes special studies on as required basis.
- Supports and participates in safety and/or quality programs and projects.
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, management or related field or combination of experience.
- Strong manufacturing background- automotive industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – writing, speaking, listening and observing
- Ability to understand goals and objectives and convert them into action plans, tasks, initiatives and activities that ensure success
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment essential.
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to gather, interpret and analyze information, provide clear direction.
- PC-based computing experience word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, presentation- PowerPoint, Plex.
Global Technology Associates, LTD can take your career search or hiring needs to the next level. As a premier technical and professional staffing company, with over 30 years of industry experience, we have longstanding connections in industries like automotive, aeronautics, information technology, defense, and healthcare. GTA can provide you with a full breadth of diverse candidates from our talent network. GTA is a national full-service provider of direct and contract professionals and top management talent.
Global Technology Associates, Ltd.Fruitport, MI
WebsiteView All Global Technology Associates, Ltd. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.