Shop Floor Deployment Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Shop Floor Deployment Specialist
Job ID: 12781356
Location: Southfield, MI
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Direct
We’re looking for an experienced Software Deployment Specialist that will be responsible for implementing, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating project deployment activities based on customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be skilled in configuring and deploying software within a multi-function business environment and comfortable in the areas of IT and manufacturing. Experience in configuring software applications, meeting aggressive deadlines and being an excellent communicator are a must.
- Survey plant systems and gather required data for successful software implementation.
- Organize deployment information and install required software.
- Launch/Test Command Center software applications.
- Support and troubleshoot any errors found during deployment of Command Center.
- Apply critical thinking skills to proactively keep projects on track and launches successful.
- Communicate progress status details internally to project leads and project management team.
- BA/BS Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience as a software deployment specialist or other related field.
- Technical background in understanding manufacturing concepts like MES, ASRS, JIT, JIS preferred.
- IT skilled in SQL, windows, .NET framework, data warehousing, data integration and dashboard reporting tools preferred.
- Experience working on highly visible, fast paced projects within business, IT and manufacturing.
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- Highly organized with project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and demanding customer.
- The ability to work independently and to collaborate cross-functionally.
- High quality presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot software problems.
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence and data analytics concepts
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
Global Technology Associates
Let Global Technology Associates, LTD take your career search or hiring needs to the next level. As a premier technical and professional staffing company, with over 30 years of industry experience, we have longstanding connections in industries like automotive, aeronautics, information technology, defense, and healthcare. GTA can provide you with a full breadth of diverse candidates from our talent network. GTA is a national full-service provider of both direct and contract professionals and top management talent so whether it is a job you are seeking or a stellar supplier to partner with look no further than to GTA.