- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID: 21-00284 - 964696
Location: San Antonio, TX 964696
Pay Rate: Open
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
- Manage overall project schedule and budget including management reporting.
- Prepare project status reports addressing schedule, budget, safety, and current open issues.
- Monitor contractor performance as to cost and schedule performance tracking.
- Development of detailed user criteria documentation for the building expansion activities.
- Development of scope of work for the procurement of AE and construction type services.
- Manage Project Engineers to review Specifications, Utility Standards, Drawing Reviews, and coordination with customers.
- Monitor and coordinate architect/engineer site visits and responses to contractor inquiries.
- Monitor delivery and review of shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend job site meetings with contractors and consultants to monitor progress on activities.
- Provide an initial review of vendor and contractor payment applications, validating actual project progress against approved schedule of values.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and make recommendations regarding proposed change directives & change orders.
- Oversee the contractor's Quality Control program and ensure Quality Control procedures adhere to the plans.
- Bachelor's - Major: Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management
- Construction and/or engineering firm project management experience
- Construction project management experience +5 years working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with individual project sizes of $5M or greater construction type projects.
- Technical knowledge of design/building construction engineering and schedule management
- Experience managing team of project engineers, construction coordinators, and safety personnel.
- Experience working in construction of industrial automotive manufacturing facilities (or similar industrial manufacturers).
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
- Technical knowledge and understanding of project scheduling and estimating.
- General understanding of construction safety programs and requirements
- Software capabilities: AutoCAD, Blue Beam, Microsoft Visio
- Please describe your experience as it relates to this job description and position requirements?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you currently working? If yes, why are you currently looking to make a move?
- Based on the job description, what is your desired compensation for this role? Please do not put negotiable.
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
- For submittal purposes, please provide the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year).
- For submittal purposes, please provide the last 5 digits of your SSN.
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or have been placed by GTA at one of our clients, we will not be able to entertain moving you. However, we are hopeful that you may know someone else who is qualified and as such you would still be eligible for our generous referral bonus program detailed below.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
If you are able to refer a person we do hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job between 90 days to 180 days, depending on customer payment terms.
Global Technology Associates
AddressSan Antonio, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Global Technology Associates