Job ID : 1208289
Location : Georgetown, KY 40324
Pay Rate : Competitive w/OT paid over 40 hours in a week.
dditional Benefits : Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire : Contract, long-term with ongoing potential.
Position Responsibilities :
- Create and maintain North American building standards/specifications.
- Support North American "Subject Matter Expert " related to mechanical and electrical systems.
- Work with outside firms to complete Toyota standards for building systems.
- Manage multiple standards simultaneously to ensure quick completion.
- Investigate building industry trends, global Toyota trends, and current/past building issues. Utilizing that knowledge, introduce innovation and improvements for North American systems.
Position Requirements :
- 5+ Experience in industrial building design & implementation.
- 5+ Experience in industrial buildings and building related systems.
- Deep knowledge of building design standards and specifications.
- Intermediate skill level with: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Bluebeam, or other PDF editing software.
dditional Desired Qualifications:
- Professional Engineering License (PE)
- 3+ years' experience in industrial mechanical systems (piping, chilled water, compressed air, etc.)
GTA Questions :
- Describe your experience as it relates to this job description and position requirements.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- re you currently working? If yes, why are you currently looking to make a move?
- Based on the job description, what is your desired compensation for this role? Please do not put negotiable.
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- re you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
- For submittal purposes, please provide the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year).
- For submittal purposes, please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or have been placed by GTA at one of our clients, we will not be able to entertain moving you. However, we are hopeful that you may know someone else who is qualified and as such you would still be eligible for our generous referral bonus program detailed below.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
If you are able to refer a person we do hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job between 90 days to 180 days, depending on customer payment terms.
Global Technology AssociatesGeorgetown, KY
ManufacturingView All Global Technology Associates Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.