Title: Maintenance Tech
Job ID: 20-00401
Location: San Antonio, TX
Pay Rate: Highly Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Long-Term Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel: May also include Canada, Mexico, and Japan.
- Buy off, vendor trials, start up, shut down support for NAMC trials of Assembly Equipment
- Provide skilled support for equipment development.
- Inform engineer of historical issues that could be addressed at bid specification timing
- Identify and eliminate problems with equipment prior to shipment to NAMC
- Trial, adjust and confirm equipment prior to and during online trials to confirm readiness
- Provide training to NAMC maintenance and production members
- Review Specifications/Drawings - Identify problems/concerns at earliest stages, prior to construction and install
- Review historical information for similar equipment. [Downtime, Maintenance kaizens, previous punch list]
- Review basic spec and bid specs. Suggest improvements and/or identify concerns.
- Create Vendor buyoff plan while working with engineers and vendor
- Review and Confirm vendor design drawing
- Vendor Buyoff, Equipment Install- Confirm safety, quality, and productivity of equipment at vendor & installation
- Develop and implement vendor trial procedure [new equipment]
- Confirm Standards [NA-AMS]- Safety, Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic
- Confirm equipment vs. drawings, layout, parts usage, spare parts, Install plan
- Commission equipment and provide maintenance and production Training
- Confirmation - Monitor equipment operation during vehicle trials and identifying unacceptable results
- Confirm equipment operation during online trials [interaction, function, cycle time, result]
- Confirm Quality [Loading, level, position, system damage, communication], VQCC information logging
- One (1) year minimum PLC programming experience
- Bachelor’s is not mandatory
- Technical degree or Maintenance program - 2 years or more
- One (1) year minimum working in Manufacturing facility on equipment maintenance
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Will travel to other locations if required but primary location would be TMMTX
- Primary shift will be day shift but will be required to work any shift upon request
- Travel may also include Canada, Mexico, and Japan.
Global Technology Associates
Why Work Here?Let Global Technology Associates, LTD take your career search or hiring needs to the next level. As a premier technical and professional staffing company, with over 30 years of industry experience, we have longstanding connections in industries like automotive, aeronautics, information technology, defense, and healthcare. GTA can provide you with a full breadth of diverse candidates from our talent network. GTA is a national full-service provider of both direct and contract professionals and top management talent so whether it is a job you are seeking or a stellar supplier to partner with look no further than to GTA.
As a Contract House, GTA Professional Staffing offers a full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and PTO