Title: L1 Help Desk Support Tech
Job ID: 20-00239
Location: Plano, TX
Pay Rate: Highly Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
Microsoft Teams – End user Trainer and Level 1 help desk
- Overview: Toyota is replacing Skype for Business with Microsoft Teams. Teams is a Unified Communications Collaboration tool that allows users to Chat, Screen Share, create and join conference calls, Voice calls, Video calls, create and participate in Teams Channels (project centric chats, files, wiki’s). Toyota is looking for individuals to augment the existing Level 1 help desk (bubble team) to answer questions and resolve feature/functionality issues.
- Individual to have an understanding of Microsoft operating system and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Skype and Lync preferred. Webex, Cisco, Avaya softphone experience is beneficial.
- Toyota to provide minimal training to bring individual up to speed on Toyota environment and the Microsoft Teams application (Microsoft and Youtube provide generic introductory training).
- Help resolve level 1 Microsoft Teams tickets.
- Perform basic trouble shooting with end user (verify proper login, confirm user is provisioned properly, explain features etc).
- If not able to resolve issue, escalate to level 2 help desk
- Meet with people who have migrated “happy crew” to answer any questions
- Monitor “Service Now” ticketing system for new tickets, answer and resolve issues to ticket closure
We are proud to say we were founded in Michigan, we’re headquartered in Michigan and we’re staying in Michigan. GTA remains focused on honesty, integrity and professionalism as the building blocks of its continued success in an ever-changing industry. Our firm acts in a timely, professional manner in all of its interactions with customers and candidates.