Budget Report Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID : 1129622
Location : Plano. TX 75024 (Hybrid Mostly remote with occasional onsite visits)
Pay Rate : Open
Additional Benefits : Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire : 7-Month Contract with possibility of extension
Position Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Group Manager - Support to multiple teams, CPOs, and GM with responsibilities including:
- Budget/Forecast/Accounting : 35%
- Prepare and update Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts using Excel template o Quarterly forecasts (June, September, December)
- Annual Budgets (January February)
- Track monthly vendor scheduled payments monthly (including approvals for deliverable or time/materials)
- Submit appropriate monthly and annual accruals, approved by Manager and/or CPO
- Review Invoices for payment in Ariba, track against approved P.O.s to monitor sufficient balances
- Monitor and explain monthly variance against Budget/Forecasts
- Research expenses
- Prepare JVs (journal entries) and submit to Accounting/Budget team
- Communicate expected financial impact to CT Managers / CPOs and Accounting/Budget team for changes between forecasts including monthly, roll-up, and ad-hoc reporting
- Provide cost estimates for long-range forecasts to Strategic Planning team
- Forecast and track Capital Expenditures
- Ad-hoc financial reporting as requested
- SOWs / Vendor payments : 20%
- Review contracts to understand impact to budget
- Assist CPO with contract extensions and termination notifications
- Verify SOW fee tables for accuracy and prepare SOW scheduled payment worksheets to accompany purchase requisitions
- Submit requisitions for Purchase Orders
- Communicate with Accounting/Budget and Contracts teams
- Communicate with vendor representatives
- P-card purchases
- JRN tracking : 5%
- Monitor expenses for JRN related Purchase Orders
- Prepare and submit monthly JRN reporting to include hours and dollars submitted from CPOs
- Confirm Job Completion reports for each JRN
- COS : (40%)
- If Cost of Sales (COS) purchase orders are assigned, invoices are validated against billing team RDR reports in SharePoint (specific vendors only as not all have RDR reports)
- Process follows same as invoice review in Ariba above
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting or Finance or similar degree
- Must have high integrity with ability to preserve confidentiality
- Strong focus on quality and detail
- Exceptional ability with Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, nested formulas, and spreadsheet forecasting
- Understanding of accounting concepts, including accruals and budgeting
- Familiarity with contracts to obtain relevant data, such as amounts and due dates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a collaborative mentality
- Ability to track and meet deadlines" Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Systems utilized in role:
- SAP and BPC (for data retrieval) and Ariba
- MS Office, Excel
GTA Questions :
- Please describe your experience as it relates to this job description and position requirements?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you currently working? If yes, why are you currently looking to make a move?
- Based on the job description, what is your desired compensation for this role? Please do not put negotiable.
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
- For submittal purposes, please provide the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year).
- For submittal purposes, please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or have been placed by GTA at one of our clients, we will not be able to entertain moving you. However, we are hopeful that you may know someone else who is qualified and as such you would still be eligible for our generous referral bonus program detailed below.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
If you are able to refer a person we do hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job between 90 days to 180 days, depending on customer payment terms.
Global Technology Associates
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Global Technology Associates