- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID : 1135429
Location : Liberty, North Carolina
Pay Rate : Open
Additional Benefits : Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire : Full Time
Position Responsibilities :
- Manage department capital project requisitions for entry into data base and systems for Purchase Order Creation.
- Manage department operating budgets for all items related to doing business.
- Manage department pay requisitions, capital requisitions and track purchase orders for capital budgets.
- Perform monthly accruals on capital projects requisitions.
- Arrange all catering for special department events held on / off site.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process for new team members, contractor workers including IS requests for computers, cell phones, etc.
- Perform daily clerical duties to support team members with items such as business cards, mail, office supplies, visual management boards, conference room booking, etc.
- Support scheduling, planning and preparation for department meetings and functions.
- Ability to be trained and use internal data base systems (in depth training provided)
- Support executive staff with administrative support for their schedule, agenda, documents creation, etc.
Position Requirements :
- Required Qualifications: (O-5 Years)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work well in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PPT, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams
- High School Diploma
- Ability for business travel to other Toyota facilities for on-the-job training until the North Carolina plant is a functional site.
GTA Questions :
- Please describe your experience as it relates to this job description and position requirements?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you currently working? If yes, why are you currently looking to make a move?
- Based on the job description, what is your desired compensation for this role? Please do not put negotiable.
- When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
- For submittal purposes, please provide the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year).
- For submittal purposes, please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Please note that if you are a current GTA employee or have been placed by GTA at one of our clients, we will not be able to entertain moving you. However, we are hopeful that you may know someone else who is qualified and as such you would still be eligible for our generous referral bonus program detailed below.
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
If you are able to refer a person we do hire, we can offer up to $250 for contractors after they are on the job for 90 days and up to $500 for direct hires after they are on the job between 90 days to 180 days, depending on customer payment terms.
Global Technology Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Global Technology Associates