- Do you like working with technology that pushes the limits of what a whole industry can do? There's a reason we are the largest supplier of storage solutions in the world. Our technology and products are second to none.
- We are looking for an experienced Wafer Plating / Chemical Analysis Technician.
- In this role you will be given the opportunity work with engineers in conducting experiments, perform functions associated with wafer plating & chemical analysis operations including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the wafer manufacturing process.
- Additionally, you will determine and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- This Wafer Plating / Analysis Technician opportunity will be located at our R&D facility in Bloomington, MN and report to the Wafer Plating / CMP Process Engineering Manager.
- Perform scheduled chemical analysis of plating baths
- Additions of chemicals to plating baths to maintain correct levels
- Monitoring of real time data (pH, flow, temperature, etc.) from process tools, utilizing SCADA software and taking corrective actions for outof-
- control situations
- Maintenance and calibration of inline chemical measurement and dosing systems
- Maintenance of laboratory chemical analysis equipment
- Making of standards used in calibration of analytical equipment
- Record work activities in lab systems / logs
- Work with group engineers and technicians to develop and standardize best practices across shifts
- Strong chemistry, analytical chemistry, and/or chemical process control experience
- Experience with analytical chemistry techniques such as:
- (U) HPLC-UV, (U)HPLC-CAD, (U)HPLC-ECD,
- Preferred Experience:
- Wafer manufacturing / systems experience
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing experience
- Lab Information Management System (LIMS) software experience.
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
Global Technical Talent, LLC