- This role will assist the WI Workplace Consulting – Client Technology Team in creating, editing, and formatting Tableau dashboards for both internal and client-facing initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will help craft insights to support strategic business decisions for our Workplace Consulting clients.
- Workplace Consulting is a group within Workplace Investing business unit, and was created to serve and partner with Client's strategic external clients on their data and technology needs.
- The Client Technology Team, housed within Workplace Consulting, is primarily staffed with Technical Consultants, whose dynamic and diverse skillsets are leveraged to complete advanced and challenging projects in partnership with both internal and external partners.
- This role will be a contract position assisting the WC Client Technology Team members on these projects.
The Expertise You Have
- Extensive experience developing, maintaining, and managing complex Tableau dashboards and working knowledge of Tableau Server administration, security, and architecture
- Proven understanding of user-centric data visualization principles
- In depth knowledge of analytics techniques including data mining, modeling, and statistical analysis (experience integrating R/Python within Tableau is a plus)
- Familiarity with unit testing and troubleshooting
- Proven understanding of SQL, relational databases, query development, data validation, data mapping/design, and a familiarity with Informatica and ETL concepts
- A willingness to find uncommon solutions to complex problems
- An ability to work with little or ambiguous direction
The Skills You Bring
- Jedi-level expertise in Tableau data visualization and concepts, including table calculations, LOD calcs, complex joins, and data structures
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Willingness to encounter a problem, and use any number of techniques to solve for it, often with little direction or oversight
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to understand the business being served, and apply insights and solutions that enable them to successfully achieve their goals and objectives
The Value You Deliver
- You deliver products that allow internal and external partners to make informed business decisions
- You assist Client Technology Team members as needed during the project lifecycle
- You provide opportunities through innovation through advanced analytics and implementation of new technologies and techniques
- With a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking.
- We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.