- We are looking for an Software Architect to join our client Collector team within our Core Services Engineering organization.
- Our client builds technology solutions that automate revenue lifecycle management.
- This team is innovative, passionate, and driven by our mission to help make an impact by simplifying complex administrative task, so medical practices can devote resources to patients.
- You are an Software Architect. You will lead the technical strategy and vision of our Claim and Invoice zone, closely working with other technologists to produce key architectural capabilities, to ensure the stability, security and scalability of our systems.
- You are an influential leader who demonstrates exceptional design & engineering excellence.
- Your chief job will be to build our strategy to micro service our Collector platform while maintaining the delicate balance between modernization and delivering business value.
- The Team: Our zones ensure the financial success of our clients through automation and outsourcing of work related to patient registration, authorizations and claim submission.
- We have many talented engineers that need a high performance architectural leader to inspire, mentor, lead and help shape their designs
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Identify and influence the solution to complex technical issues. Build prototype and POC's to promote new technologies and processes
- Lead by example, delivering high-quality code for critical sections of the product and/or platform; champion quality standards, performance and scalability
- Provide cross-functional coordination and communication, and mentorship of less senior team members.
- 10+ years' experience as an architect/leader
- Proven experience building and deploying scalable apps using modern cloud platform technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, ECS, AWS Service Catalog)
- Automating provisioning distributed services on public/on-perm cloud platforms
- Deep database experience – RDBMS and No-SQL
- Understanding of scalable, cloud architectures and experience in applying them to real world problems
- Familiarity with BPMN engines and other DMN technologies preferred
- Extensive Agile preferred
- Knowledge of health interoperability standards (FHIR, HL7, ANSI) and different healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, CDS) a plus
- Full well rounded legacy and new tech platforms. Add value and pull the team forward – work with other architects in the platform services team and clinicals etc..
- If they had the healthcare subject matter that would be great but not needed.
- Scale of experience matters – performance security capacity - - cloud deployment - - more microservices, design guiding the transformation to, etc.
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
Global Technical Talent, LLC