- As a Senior Marketing Manager Contractor, you will lead the development and delivery of client-centric marketing communications for our client.
- You will work closely with Marketing Strategy and business stakeholders as well as our channel teams of Digital Marketing, Events, Social Media, and PR to create omni-channel marketing programs that may include thought leadership and advisory content, sales enablement materials, product collateral and paid media campaigns.
- If you are passionate about developing impactful marketing communications for key clients and prospects in the innovation economy, and you enjoy and excel at producing all forms of content, this is a great opportunity for you!
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will:
- Coordinate with marketing colleagues and client’s subject matter experts to develop/manage, edit, and optimize marketing programs to reach and engage client clients and prospects.
- Partner with Marketing Strategy to plan and implement marketing programs that support internal client business unit goals and objectives.
- Build marketing campaigns in Marketo, curate the list with marketing automation team to ensure an optimal client experience across the program as well as across other marcom campaigns
- Develop and project manage delivery of business unit marketing plans
- Experience working with copywriters and proficient in copy editing content
- Manage outside design agencies to deliver on time and on budget, with high quality, including authoring creative briefs
- Ensure activation supports client’s brand messaging to each target audience
- Collaborate with business unit teams and the broader marketing team to develop and manage effective collateral materials and promotional campaigns to both internal and external stakeholder audiences.
- Update and overhaul, as needed, existing collateral to ensure it is up to date
- Establish clear success metrics/KPI’s for each program and campaign, and track results against them and present to executive stakeholders
Our ideal Senior Marketing Manager will have:
- 7+ years’ experience developing impactful, omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines
- Minimum of 7 years of successful marketing experience in financial services or working at an agency with financial services clients
- Team player, with strong partnership and collaborative skills. Must be able to handle and problem-solve ways to move forward effectively in a matrixed organization, without negatively impacting work relationships
- Solid strategic skills and strong ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent business acumen, collaboration, influencing, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills. Experience with project management software like MS Planner or other tools required.
- Experience planning and delivering marketing content via online, social media, multi-cell targeted and personalized email, and presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint) is required
- Experience using Marketo (email marketing automation platform) and EPiServer content management system preferred
- BA/BS required; MBA is a plus.
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.