Salesforce Administrator Primary Responsibility:
- Performs general administration of Salesforce.com products. Provides technical support and troubleshoots application related issues.
- Assists users with Salesforce issues and needs. Monitors and responds to the Case queue of support and help requests.
- Provides bookings support and bookings data validation to multiple sales, commissions and reporting teams.
- Assists in ensuring bookings capabilities for all products and services and maintains bookings data integrity through audits and enforcement of established bookings rules.
- Maintains general Salesforce.com data integrity and assists internal teams with various month-end closing activities.
Salesforce Administrator Knowledge/Skills/Ability:
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce tool, specifically in terms of administration and troubleshooting. Excellent ability to provide technical support.
- Working knowledge of standard sales processes and usage of Salesforce. Light configuration (users, hierarchies, skills/configuration in Live Agent, field updates, etc.).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Understanding of, or ability to learn Salesforce data management toolsets (Data Loader, DemandTools, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the native Salesforce reporting and dashboarding functions, including Custom Report Types.
- Ability to understand and assist in sales bookings procedures, as well as assist in establishing best practices and documentation for processes as it relates to bookings.
- Solid communication (written and oral), problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Customer centric mindset, with the ability to interface with teams of internal sales users on a daily basis.
- Ability to handle the fast pace and stress of a sales environment.
- Performs all tasks directly related to the maintenance and administration of Salesforce products with advanced knowledge of Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity objects.
- Manages support queue for ongoing Salesforce support requests in addition to administrative needs of Salesforce and other sales systems users.
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots application and bookings related issues.
- Escalates more complex issues to senior team members.
- Develops and delivers training on Salesforce products, driven by assessment of sales usage and educational needs.
- Provides data maintenance and data integrity reviews within Salesforce and other Sales systems.
- Assists with audits to protect data integrity and enforcement of bookings and de-bookings rules.
- Operates under moderate supervision.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED, with minimum 1-2 years EITHER Salesforce.com administration and sales practices/process experience OR relational database administration and sales practices/process experience.
- Highly proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Excel.
- General office environment. Moderate levels of stress will occur, especially during business deadlines.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- No special physical demands required.