- Time Zone: APAC/EMEA
- The primary purpose of the SAP Security Architect position is to be responsible for the SAP Security architecture maintenance of SAP instances, and for providing overall hands-on subject matter expertise on all necessary related support.
- Role design and creation using Profile Generator (PFCG) across the spectrum of our SAP enterprise is a core competency.
- SAP Security remediation for all corporate governance and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) related projects and ongoing maintenance in these efforts.
- This position will also be responsible for working with the functional area IT team managers on corrections and validations of all R/3 system security definitions and implementations.
- Participate to gather requirements from the consultants and business analyst effort
- Build new Composite and Functional roles using Automatic Profile Generator (PFCG)
- Assist for Unit-testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Enforce compliance measures and policies for Segregation of Duties (SOD) conflicts and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance for Users, Transaction Codes, and Roles according to the Company's Audit Rules
- Maintain User Administration using Central User Administration (CUA)
- Administrating Central User Administrator (CUA) and maintaining User Administration using CUA tool
- Troubleshoot Authorization errors across SAP landscape (i.e., user ID and access problems)
- Monitor scheduled Job and scheduled Job to ensure system performance
- Assist to prepare User Training Documents and support for new user training
- Provide support for all SAP user security administration activities while working with IT support teams including SAP developers and functional associates to ensure proper controls and Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- The solidification of formal, written policies and procedures for our SAP Security Team will be a key objective
- Work with Internal and External Audit Team to prepare SAP security reports and to provide information as requested
- Analyzed ABAP dump related to Authorization Error
- Create, Release, and Maintain Documentation for Transport Request
- Knowledge transfer between different levels of support
- Support helpdesk to resolve open tickets created by the End-Users
- Develop, document and distribute SAP security policies and procedures
- Recommend improvements to strategy, application usage and apply knowledge of business processes in various functional areas as it relates to overall security requirement
- Experience: must have 5+ years as a SAP Security Administrator
- Education: Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology is required
- Must be experienced in working environment of SAP R/3, BW, SRM, SCM, Solution Manager etc. systems
- Extensive security design experience to maintain security for B2R, P2P, O2C, WM, APO, SRM, BI, MD, etc. modules
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Segregation of Duties (SOD) rules concerns with respect to application security implementations
- Experience in End-User Security administration and security methods.
- Working knowledge of Central User Administration (CUA).
- Knowledge of Windows desktop Operating Systems and MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Demonstrated communication skills, written and verbal
Global Technical Talent, LLC