- Contract Production Artist - Professional/Artist 1
- Client, the globaleader in storage solutions, delivers advanced digitastorage solutions to meet the needs of today's consumers and
- tomorrow's applications. Through technology, leadership, and innovation, Client continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the
- potentiaof their digitacontent in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
- As part of the Client Brand Creative Team, the Production Artist is responsible for producing, archiving, and distributing finaassets
- for our consumer, gaming partner, creative pro, and hi-tech enterprise/IT segments.
- The primary role of this 6-month contract position is to produce, update, output, and maintain necessary customer facing communications for
- Client and LaCie brands within the GlobaMarketing Organization.
- This includes, but is not limited to: photo image assets, web banners, web page assets, online ads, sociamedia graphics, data sheets, sales
- flyers, tech papers, and sales materials. The ideacandidate is lightning-fast in creating and re-sizing, meticulous in organization and
- following processes, and unflappable in working through a project queue to meet tight deadlines. Most work wilbe done independently, but
- as part of an efficient team of designers and other creative team members handing off working design files. This is not a graphic
- design position although creative design experience is welcome. This role is intended for someone who thrives in
- a somewhat repetitive production environment and takes pride in their accuracy, speed, and craftsmanship.
- Work closely with project managers, designers, copywriters and creative team manager to produce graphic assets for product launch, campaigns, social, web, tech papers, and other collateraas needed.
- Publish, maintain, and organize finaassets on company brand portal.
- Assist in creating, detailing, organizing, and maintaining brand and design standards, templates and other materials as needed.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, etc) and Microsoft Office Suite and
- Office 365 on Mac OS platform.
- Experience and proficiency in collaborative workflow programs such as Wrike.
- Meticulous attention to detaiwith ability to self-check quality of work
- Extreme organizationaand file management ability with good verbaand written skills.
- Self-motivated with strong conceptuaand problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight and often shifting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as welas within a fast-paced team environment, covering for other team members on various
- projects as needed.
- College degree in Graphic Design or similar
- 2-5 years professionaexperience in print and digitadesign or production work.
- Prior experience with maintaining graphic standards is recommended, but not required.
- Good understanding of, or experience in the tech / hard drive industry a plus.
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.