- Our client is seeking a Partner Relations Specialist
- Are you excited by the digital media industry?
- Are you a relationship-driven professional with a passion for partnerships, an eye for contracts, and an analytical mind?
- The Strategic Content Partnerships team works with external content providers, such as authors and publishers, to bring new audio content on sale to members.
- This spans a large array of responsibilities, including managing outbound and inbound partnership leads, deal analysis, contract negotiation and execution, partner onboarding, account management, and client success.
About the Role:
- The Partner Relations Specialist will join the Strategic Content Partnerships team to provide analytic support for dealmakers, working cross functionally to make recommendations on new and existing deals.
- This person will also provide account management and operational support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have exceptional organization and communication skills that will help ensure partners' expectations are exceeded with each interaction.
- You enjoy building relationships both internally and externally, and are comfortable balancing the needs of your clients with the needs of the company to find viable solutions to a wide range of problems.
- You are also comfortable pulling and analyzing data and manipulating basic data modeling tools such as excel and Tableau.
- You excel at management and organization, and things simply do not slip through the cracks when in your hands.
- You're comfortable with contracts and know your way around a licensing and/or sales conversation.
- Analyze partner performance to assess optimal deal structures, as pertinent to strategic objectives.
- Negotiate and execute amendments, terminations, and other contracts as needed on existing accounts
- Work closely with internal teammates to research information needed to address partner inquiries
- Manage relationships with external content providers, including addressing a wide range of questions
- Parse old and new contracts to identify terms as pertain to inbound questions, and work closely with legal to address in contracting as needed
- Proven ability to negotiate terms, and execute through closing
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a client-facing partnership/sales/account management or comparable position(s)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ease of use manipulating and analyzing large data sets and projections
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance and track a high volume of tasks per week
- Capacity to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce, or comparable customer relationship management (CRM) software, Tableau, MicroStrategy and Excel
- Experience creating data models within Excel
- Sales or partnerships role within a media or entertainment company
- Contract management experience, including close work with legal teams
- A passion for storytelling and content development
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.