- As a member of the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, the Business Operations Coordinator plays a support role in the initial phase of the organization's contract setup and partner onboarding process and manages changes over the contract lifecycle.
- She/he fosters good working relationships with internal and external partners, assists in data entry and maintenance of several key databases, provides reporting to support departmental operational activities, and ensures the completeness and accuracy of Client's contract data.
- The ideal candidate should be an avid consumer of media with an interest in books & entertainment; a self-starter and creative problem solver with impeccable operational, organizational and analytical skills;
- A confident and upbeat written and verbal communicator; highly organized and detail oriented; and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support contract to payment setup process: The Business Operations Coordinator works closely with Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, and Metadata Teams to on-board new partners, enter terms in the contract database, update Salesforce, request upfront payments, and kick off contractually required next steps downstream.
- Drive the implementation of contract changes: The Business Operations Coordinator drives the implementation of contract changes, coordinating updates at the deal, payment, and title level across relevant systems and teams. She/he performs monthly and quarterly reviews to ensure changes are implemented consistently and correctly.
- Operational Reporting & Data Maintenance: The Business Operations Coordinator creates and reviews reporting to support business and content operations with a focus on rights management and key financial terms. She/he supports the validation and upkeep of the contract data.
- General Support: Business Operations Coordinator provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- Data entry experience, demonstrated high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
Required Workplace Competencies:
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
- Amazon experience and/or experience in an entertainment, digital media or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with IP licensing and / or contracts
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
Global Technical Talent, LLC