- Are you skilled in business change management planning and execution across a multi-year, large scale platform transformation project?
- Do you have strong analytical skills and extraordinary attention to detail?
- Do you enjoy solving problems and proactively offering your creative solutions to do so?
- Are you able to manage competing stakeholder priorities and do you thrive in a team?
- We're looking for a business analyst to be part of our team to help drive change by coordinating end to end business impact analysis, planning, and execution for our Middle Office and Settlement functions.
- Exceptionally strong candidates will have a background in Client applications, key regulatory mandates for Middle Office & Back Office functionality (TRACE, MSRB, 15c3, RegSHO 204, etc), or extensive subject matter experience with multiple front-to-back concepts within Broker / Dealer Operations.
Responsibilities in This Role Include:
- Developing solutions to complex problems while managing diverse views across stakeholders
- Program and business analysis to plan and implement business and regulatory processes and enhancements
- Lead working groups spanning multiple stakeholders, including establish team objectives, tracking follow-ups and escalating risks
- Identify, communicate and plan mitigation for key dependencies and risks across large-scale projects, maintaining connectivity with associated workstreams
- Create and present clear documentation to highlight recommendations and support decision-making to drive execution
- Engage project and production leadership to prioritize features and decisions
- Manage multiple concurrent priorities and projects
- Building strong relationships across the firm
- You will be working with the Securities Operations management team in Weehawken & Nashville as part of the Wealth Management Americas Platform (WMAP) initiative, which is a multi-year conversion exercise from existing infrastructure to the Client platform.
- Ideally 5+ years in Wealth Mgmt/financial services, Operations SME preferred
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Investment Platforms, Advisory business, Client Servicing, Regulatory Reporting, Trade Operations, Broker Dealer Operations
- Excellent communication capabilities, with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, and ability to succinctly convey information to senior management and other stakeholders
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong project organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong Back Office functional knowledge / experience with large platform conversions
- Familiarity with various testing frameworks in a large scale business environment
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
Global Technical Talent, LLC