BUILD A CAREER.
At GTR, we value our employees and we believe your hard work should provide you with the opportunity to build a solid career. Whatever your career path within Global, you will be able to reach your fullest potential within our organization. Learn business basics and develop relevant skills that will lead you to a successful career in business, human resources, recruiting, or sales.The GTR on-the-job training program includes: staffing industry knowledge, business operations and customer relations. We provide our employees the necessary tools for success, and we need driven employees who want to take advantage of a career with an unlimited earning potential.
WHAT IT TAKES.
Requirements for working for our company
- Bachelor Degree and/or relevant business experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience is not required and upcoming and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
RECRUIT TOP PERFORMERS.
The recruiting department is responsible for posting open positions and interviewing job seekers to find the best qualified candidates for our clients’ open positions. Expected responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Specialist would include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing of top candidates by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local trade schools, etc.)
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates to check qualifications against job requirements
- Build job descriptions to attract top talent
- Assist candidates with virtual on-boarding process
- Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews for client and pre-hire orientation
- Manage recruiting process and act as a candidate advocate during the screening, job acceptance and assignment term
- Work directly with the sales team to develop recruiting and staffing strategies in order to exceed expectations of top clients.
GTR COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Extensive training program
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefits - medical, dental, vision
- Retirement plan
- PTO and paid holidays
Global Technical Recruiters
Why Work Here?Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Competitive benefits and Compensation