Global Technical Recruiters Milan, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our warehouse team is currently expanding and we are in need of qualified material handlers on 1st and 2nd shift! You will be trained to work in all the areas of our warehouse: picking, packing, inventory, tow motor/forklift operation. Picking/Packing requires finding info on a computer, using an RF scanner to find the items and picking them, using a bill of material and putting labels on boxes and then packing them. You will learn to use a scale to weigh items and box preparation for shipping and also will be doing a lot of counting to make sure counts are correct. Once the boxes are filled, will be required to put labels on them and tape them, then lift them onto skids.
Material Handler Requirements :
- Must have experience with computers
- Must have good math skills
- Must have shipping/receiving experience
- Must have warehouse experience
- Must have a good attention to detail and be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds on a regular basis
- Experience with RF scanner preferred
Material Handler Compensation:
- Weekly pay
- Wage increase at 90 days
- 401K with match
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Global Technical RecruitersWhy Work Here?
Competitive benefits and Compensation
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Transportation and Storage