This internship is for Spring or Summer of 2020!
Join one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies and find your fullest career potential!
START HERE: Currently pursuing a degree or looking for a move into Human Resources or Recruiting?Jump start your career with the training and experience it takes to succeed. Learn business basics and develop relevant skills that will lead you to a successful career in business, recruiting, or sales.The GTR on-the-job training program includes: staffing industry knowledge, business operations and customer relations. We provide our employees the necessary tools for success, but it is up to you to achieve your goals and reach unlimited earning potential.
BUILD A CAREER:We recognize that people make the difference in our company and believe that you should have the opportunity to build a solid career as a result of hard work and determination. Whatever your career path within Global, you will be able to reach your fullest potential within our organization.
WHAT IT TAKES: Requirements for working for our company
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university- Junior or Senior standing
- Available on a full time basis during Spring or Summer semester
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer and Microsoft literacy is required
- Prior experience is not required and upcoming and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
ASSIST IN RECRUITMENT OF TOP PERFORMERS.
The recruiting department is responsible for posting open positions and interviewing job seekers to find the best qualified candidates for our clients’ open positions. Expected responsibilities of you as an intern are the following:
- Call candidates and conduct first round phone interviews
- Check candidates qualifications against job descriptions
- Creating Job Advertisements to attract top talent
- Assisting recruiters through their interviewing and hiring processes
- Conduct multiple phone screens for potential candidates
- Data entry into our data base to assist recruiters
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP, AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR UNIVERSITY SO YOU CAN RECEIVE COURSE CREDIT!