Our Client is a construction management firm focused on healthcare markets throughout the United States. As an industry leader in healthcare design+build projects, our unprecedented growth is a direct result of our ability to understand the complex regulations governing the healthcare sector as well as recognize each stakeholder's unique ambitions. Powered by an entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on building lasting relationships with clients and trade partners, the organization continues to achieve new heights year after year. The organization has a highly qualified team that consistently pushes the envelope to solve complex construction problems using the latest technology, and is dedicated to quality and safety.
Our client is looking for an experienced marketing coordinator in either their Chicago, IL headquarters. This is someone looking to be part of a growing organization. As the first marketing team member, you will wear many hats and have hands-on experience managing and coordinating the day-to-day project proposals and marketing activities of a growing company. The selected individual will have a unique opportunity to drive the vision, branding, and marketing efforts as the organization progresses into their next phase of nationwide growth.
- Produces moderately complex marketing proposals, presentations and printed qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations, including requests for qualifications (RFQ), requests for proposals (RFP) and for pre-selling efforts.
- Performs services in a department/unit under general supervision of management.
- Runs proposal project team meetings with general guidance from the proposal center or marketing manager, seeks assistance as needed.
- Based on client requirements or strategic level of the proposal, coordinates with identified review team to review drafts and RFP compliance.
- Experience researching, designing, and managing trade show marketing, on-campus recruiting booths, and related sales/marketing materials and promotional products.
- Hands-on social media strategy development, and day to day management, scheduling, and content creation.
- Wordpress management experience for general website content updates.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications or similar degree required.
- High degree of business experience (minimum of 3 years), preferably in AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) industry desired.
- Practical hands-on experience with the creation and coordination of construction, architecture, interior design or similar proposals and RFP’s is desired.
- Strong creative design capabilities.
- Excellent written communications—including technical writing skills—highly desired.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work and possess ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent grammar and proof-reading skills required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in harmony with a wide range of personalities in a fast-paced environment critical to success.
- Must be proficient with Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Experience in AEC marketing preferred