Technical Managers will:
- Manage the personnel on individual test teams and activities/procedure associated with individual tests.
- Act as subject matter experts in test and evaluation and data collection activities in the following areas:
- T&E in support of Information Technology (IT) and or Agile Software Development
- Cyber Resilience T&E
- Technology Systems (e.g., cameras; radar; command, control, and communication systems; data integration; motion sensors; etc.)
- Watercraft (e.g., U.S. Coast Guard Cutters and small coastal craft)
- Aviation (Helicopters and fixed wing aircraft)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Counter UAS systems
- Vehicles and Detection systems (e.g., Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear, Explosives and others)
- A current SECRET clearance (with ability to get Top Secret if required).
- Minimum 8 years experience managing federal contracts of at least $25M per year.
- Bachelor's Degree required; a Master’s degree preferred.
- The Technical Manager must have experience managing/supporting operational T&E events, to include directing testing personnel; ensuring that all necessary equipment and systems are functional; confirming that all required personnel and facilities are available for the test event; meeting all testing schedule milestones; making sure that data collection proceeds without issues.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in multiple testing activities and methods and/or experience in the equipment being tested.
- Have completed the current DHS T&E Certification Level II (or DOD equivalent).
Complete, comprehensive benefits package. We will respond with more details to qualified applicants.
Our core capabilities include systems engineering; R&D in the domains of physics, chemistry, biology, electronics, and software; Test and Evaluation (T&E), Human Factors (HF) engineering, Configuration Management (CM), and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS).
GST is the prime contractor for (among others) the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) Professional Engineering and Logistics Support Services (PELSS-2) contract, supporting the fields of baggage screening, passenger screening, surveillance, air cargo/ intermodal security and technology integration. Under this contract, we interface with Government and international entities, equipment manufacturers, airports, and personnel from all modes of transportation. We provide liaison to the R&D community, report on emergent technologies, perform trade off studies, develop system architectures, and produce standards, specifications and requirements.
GST also supports the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Transportation Security Laboratory (TSL) at the W.J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City, NJ. Technical support ranges from lab management to research and development (R&D) on the detectable properties of explosives and other dangerous materials, new technology for explosive detection in passenger and cargo screening, testing and certification of explosive detection equipment.
Global Systems Technologies