IHEODTD Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
GST is looking for a Program Manager for the, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division (NSWC IHEODTD), Indian Head, Maryland that provide energetic materials operations and maintenance, logistics and ordnance inventory management, program management, quality systems management and administrative support for the NSWC IHEODTD and NWS Yorktown.
Support is required in various program areas which include explosive research/development and production, radiographic and other non-destructive inspection, energetics test and evaluation, quality program management, equipment maintenance, and ammunition inventory management.
This contract will provide direct support in performance of a wide range of tasks to implement these programs. Operations support will be performed on-site at the NSWC IHEODTD, Indian Head, Maryland and the Naval Weapon Station (NWS) Yorktown, Virginia. The PM will provide programmatic support to Government personnel and programs:
- energetic materials operations and maintenance;
- logistics and ordnance inventory management;
- program management;
- quality systems management; and
- administrative support
- Provide day-to-day assignments of personnel and provide programmatic support to Government personnel and programs. Manage workload, deliverable due dates, requirements, and interface with NSWC IHEODTD stakeholders.
- Report on the technical progress of the Monthly Progress Reports.
- Progress Reports shall detail the technical progress of work activities, future scheduled project and current activities.
- Manage all Orders to include finances, schedules, and resources.
- Develop a Planning of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) for each individual Order.
- Schedule and conduct a monthly in-person Status Review with the Government COR and/or TM. This review will provide a current snapshot of activities to include current schedule, financial situation, resource allocations, status of all projects/tasks assigned, and
- any issues identified that need resolution or government input.
- Report on the technical progress of project and task related activities weekly or as directed to the government representative either in-person or remote.
- Lead periodic Program Management Reviews (PMR) with the government to ensure quality performance and progression to meeting contract goals.
- Monitor and manage the contract for cost, schedule and scope and provide written monthly contract status reports.
- Provide leadership to bring innovation and GST corporate capability to the customer to accomplish their mission. Become knowledgeable and fluent on discussing GST capabilities.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required.
- A Master’s degree in the arts or sciences is preferred. Long-term related experience may reduce the amount of education required.
- Must have 10 years specializing experience in managing Federal programs of the size and complexity as this BPA. Preference will be given to candidates with NSWC IHEODTD program experience.
- The Program Manager must have experience leading and or managing Government Federal programs of at least $10 million. Preference will be given to candidates with NSWC IHEODTD program experience.
- At least 10 years of experience managing Federal contracts of at least $10 M per year.
- Current SECRET clearance
Our core capabilities include systems engineering; R&D in the domains of physics, chemistry, biology, electronics, and software; Test and Evaluation (T&E), Human Factors (HF) engineering, Configuration Management (CM), and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS).
GST is the prime contractor for (among others) the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) Professional Engineering and Logistics Support Services (PELSS-3) contract, supporting the fields of baggage screening, passenger screening, surveillance, air cargo/ intermodal security and technology integration. Under this contract, we interface with Government and international entities, equipment manufacturers, airports, and personnel from all modes of transportation. We provide liaison to the R&D community, report on emergent technologies, perform trade off studies, develop system architectures, and produce standards, specifications and requirements.
GST also supports the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Transportation Security Laboratory (TSL) at the W.J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City, NJ. Technical support ranges from lab management to research and development (R&D) on the detectable properties of explosives and other dangerous materials, new technology for explosive detection in passenger and cargo screening, testing and certification of explosive detection equipment.
Global Systems Technologies
AddressIndian Head, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?