CBRNE Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support Specialist
- Posted: February 01, 2023
Global System Technology is looking for a Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Explosive (CBRNE) Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities: GST is expects to have numerous openings for CBRNE Contractor Logistics Support Specialists supporting the 20th CBRNE Command. The work includes supporting the CBRNE Analytical and Remediation Activity (CARA), Nuclear Disablement Team\u2019s (NDT), and the 1st Area Medical Laboratory (AML).
This background must include expert delivery support including the sustainment, calibration, maintenance and repair of equipment and an asset management system to provide total supply, service and maintenance support. Furthermore, this support will include equipment repair, shipping, inventory, shelf life and warranty management, equipment service contract information, and preventive maintenance scheduling.
The CBRNE Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support Specialist will be responsible for ensuring project deliverables. The CBRNE Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support Specialist will be responsible for relationship building with the client as well as any jurisdiction involved with the project in which the Specialist is assigned.
Experience required in the following activities:
- CBRNE Analytical and Remediation Activity (CARA).
- Nuclear Disablement Team\u2019s (NDT).
- 1st Area Medical Laboratory (AML).
- Includes providing sustainment, calibration, maintenance and repair of equipment and an asset management.
- Support includes equipment repair, shipping, inventory.
- Shelf life and warranty management, equipment service contract information and preventive maintenance scheduling.
- Provide acquisition logistics support functions (i.e., planning, development, implementation, and management of support concepts and strategies).
- Provide technical support for associated Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) equipment, repair, troubleshoot and maintain.
- Perform task include ordering parts, issue, receive, work orders, calibration accountability and inventory.
- Served in one of the following Army Military Occupation Skills (MOS\u2019s) or other Military service equivalents is preferred.
- 74D Chemical Operations Specialist MOS.
- 52B Army Nuclear and Counter - Proliferation Specialist.
- 94F Army Computer/ Detection Systems Repairer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with CBRNE COTS equipment, to include a minimum of three or more years of experience in entry level logistics operations.
- 5 years of calibration, work orders, and shelf life management experience.
- 5 years of experience working with CBRNE technical equipment Global Combat Support.
- System-Army (GCSS-A) and Maximo.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Joint Exercise Life Cycle, Joint Exercise Program, Chairman\u2019s Exercise Program, and National Exercise Program.
- Background or experience in chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) defense, to include CBRN operations, planning, weapons effects, doctrine, TTPs, capabilities, and organization.
- Knowledge of current Joint and Service exercise simulation systems and supporting CBRN simulation systems and capabilities. Knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS) and Joint Staff Action Processing system (JSAP-Next).
- Must be familiar with all aspect of DoD ordering process.
- Ability to use computer software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GST customized databases and email.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent \u201Cpeople skills\u201D with a focus on generating business opportunities for GST.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail, stay alert and focused.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, both potential and current, colleagues and leadership staff; to foster positive business relationships.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in logistics, engineering, business management, or related discipline.
- Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) certification.
- HAZMAT Certified.
- Logistics certified through official military school or private sector is preferred.
GST has an excellent and comprehensive benefits package with lots of extras and perks. We will provide details to qualified applicants.
Global Systems Technologies
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?