Our client with a reputation of excellence for machining exotic plastics and metals in Elk River, Minnesota needs an experienced CNC set up operator and programmer. The ideal candidates would have the following abilities:
*Capability & technical skills to produce a finished machine part beginning from a blueprint (including selection of tools, tool grinding, machine set-up, machine operation, production of a part which meets all requirements for quality & efficient production).
- Direct experience programming on Swiss CNC machines.
- Experienced in Fanuc Controls
- Knowledge of setting up and operating swiss CNC lathes such as Tsugami Star, Citizen swiss machines.
- Candidates will need experience working from set up instructions.
- Knowledge of setting collets, guide bushings, tool holders and cutting tools is needed.
- The Swiss Lathe Machinist will set up, operate, perform off sets, touch off tools and possibly edit CNC programs.
- If you have experience with part maker or Gibbs, that would be an added advantange
- * Interested candidates should have experience using measuring hand tools, gauges and documenting inspection data. * Strong troubleshooting skills are required
- Ability to perform and understand maintenance schedules on all machines
- Ability to coordinate with required vendors to ensure proper supplies and tools are in stock and ready for upcoming jobs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Set Up and Programming: 1 year