- Posted: over a month ago
Global Staffing LLC is seeking a Project Coordinator for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department's Engineering Application Services as the ECM Project Coordinator. This person will be responsible for coordinating many work efforts of various sizes across multiple teams: prioritizing epics and features, tracking status, managing communication and dependencies.
This Project Coordinator will also coordinate rollout for groups on multiple ECM deliverables, ensuring customers are informed & trained, and that operational support is arranged. This individual will also work with IT sales reps and our procurement office for contract renewals, hardware and software needs.
The Project Coordinator must be knowledgeable and experienced with project management and the system development life cycle. This individual must have proven contributor level experience with Microsoft SharePoint. This individual will work closely with NCDOT’s IT Manager in assisting with solution documentation and project management tools to meet State IT requirements.
- Coordinate among multiple teams and individuals to ensure work items and deliverables are scheduled, completed, and delivered to the clients on time and with high quality & excellent, usable documentation.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Maintain and monitor project plans and milestones
- Assess and document project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Provide coordination for other project team members as needed
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Project management/coordination skills
- Training material development and documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain business processes to IT users and IT applications to business users
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience managing multiple projects
- Proven experience writing clear and concise technical and user documentation
- Working knowledge of application development life cycle and Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of NCDOT transportation lifecycle business processes
- Experience with designing Microsoft SharePoint lists, libraries and views
- The candidate must reside in the United States.
- The candidate will work remotely if out of the state of North Carolina. If in-state, the work is mostly remote, but must be willing to come on site upon request.
- The candidate will need to use his or her own computer if out of state.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.
Powered by JazzHR
Global Staffing, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Global Staffing, LLC