Business Development Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
We are looking for a Business Development Representative for an International Logistics provider in Fairfax, Virginia. We're seeking an enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual to join a growing sales team. This is an opportunity where you can grow within the sales team.
We've spent the last two decades building a reputation as the go-to logistics partner for US government projects in the world's most unstable areas, including aid and disaster relief, global health programs, infrastructure development, and theater contingency operations.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling logistics services.
- 2+ Years of Business Development experience within a Logistics company
- 2+ Years of Sales experience, selling services (Logistics or Freight Forwarding Services)
- Promote and sell third-party logistics services via business networking, outbound phone calls, direct marketing, and sales leads generated by the company.
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing customers through the use of excellent communication skills, and a high level of professionalism.
- Meet monthly and annual quota objectives
- Manage existing and new client bases by offering proposals and account management as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Business/Marketing/Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills, including time management
- $60,000 to $70,000 annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plans
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Exceptional work environment
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and think you're a great fit, please apply so we can schedule a call with you!
Global Selecta Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?