Logistics Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We're looking for a Logistics Data Analyst to join a 3PL Logistics company in Rutherford, NJ.
The Logistics Analyst leads all efforts to design, develop, and deliver reports and analytics to support all data needs including KPIs, performance metrics, and reports for performance visibility. He/She partners with all departments to ensure that processes (workflow) are optimized and maintains a company-wide focus on continuous improvement.
This position identifies the implications of the data that is collected, analyzed, and managed in order to drive change with internal and external customers and will use the data as the foundation for enabling the formation of strategic perspectives.
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for representing the company's data-driven culture, understanding and meeting the needs of our internal and external customers, and being proactive with external client-facing communication as required.
The Logistics Analyst will leverage data from all departments in supporting Customer Sales and will share findings across departments as required
- 4+ Years experience as a Logistics Data Analyst
- 3+ Years experience within a 3PL Logistics Company
$60,000 - $80,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DATA GOVERNANCE & QUALITY SUPPORT
- Administrator of the data quality within the company systems by working with each of the functional teams and audits data on a continuous basis to provide an update to the Management Team
- Will lead the effort to investigate data issues and determine root causes and recommendations for resolutions, present findings, and recommendations for various levels of technical and business audiences.
- Investigate complex data issues, working collaboratively across business and technical SMEs to determine issue root causes, breadth of impact, and solution options.
- Lead and drive research, analysis, and solution execution across resources and communicate status to stakeholders and management.
METRICS AND ANALYTICS
- Work cross-departmentally to define and develop key metrics, KPIs, and reports to give managers and customers better visibility of their performance
- Develop processes to drive the adoption of data analytics in the organization, while providing insights into why adoption does not take place
- Build a deeper understanding of user behaviors and identify the corresponding business opportunities for process improvements, and identify KPIs / metrics to measure improvements
- Identify, develop/improve, and implement defined KPIs for the supply chain/analyst team, with a defined plan to make ongoing improvements in process and procedure.
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with a passion for telling stories with data
- Make recommendations to department heads based on analysis of the data.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position and think you're a great fit, please apply or send us your resume so we can schedule a call with you.
Global Selecta Group
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Logistics Management Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.