Data & Reporting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Logistics Data & Reporting Analyst to join a 3PL Logistics company in Rutherford, New Jersey.
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for the processing and cleaning of data in a timely and accurate manner. He/She will monitor, track, and audit data for inconsistencies and errors, and develop processes to identify and remedy data inaccuracies and/or missing information. This position will keep analytics and reporting environments organized and maintainable.
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for participating in the design and development of reports and dashboards. He/She collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify and understand business requirements for projects and ad-hoc data needs. This position collects and synthesizes information from multiple source systems and produces the desired reports and dashboards to meet those needs.
- 5+ Years of Metrics Reporting and Analytics Experience Required
- 3+ Years Experience within a Logistics Company (3PL is a massive Plus)
- 3+ years of Experience in Tableau and Microsoft Office applications Required
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, supply chain, business, data analytics or related field preferred
$60,000 - $80,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all data integrity across the company. This includes incomplete or failing data integrations (e.g. EDI, GP to Turvo, DW, Finance).
- Works across relevant departments to establish the overall approach to data clean-up, maintenance, and quality control to ensure the accuracy of data and reporting.
- Monitors all data flowing in to assure accuracy and quality of the data and resulting reports.
- Monitors, tracks, and audits data for inconsistencies and errors, and develops processes to identify and remedy data inaccuracies and/or missing information.
- Responsible for performing data analysis on the company's data structure on a continuous basis.
- Works cross-departmentally to identify and define data and reporting needs. Distributes data and reports on a timely basis.
- Develops plans for normalizing existing data (e.g. the many variations for commodities and locations).
- Creates and distributes control reports post-cleanup.
- Contributes to the development of reporting and data standards.
- Identifies opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards.
- Keeps data, analytics, and reporting hierarchy organized and maintainable.
- Ensures that all new reports and dashboards conform to the company's standard. This includes naming conventions, location, access, etc.
- Contribute to developing and implementing best practices
- 5+ years of metrics reporting and analytics experience required
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau and Microsoft Office applications required
- Bachelors Degree in finance, supply chain, business, data analytics, or related field preferred
- Background in supply chain, logistics, or transportation preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge of data systems/structure
- Demonstrates effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to handle recurring deadlines and multiple priorities
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position and think you're a great fit, please apply or send us your resume so we can schedule a call with you.
Global Selecta Group
Get fresh Data Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.