Armed Security Guard
- $16 to $17 Hourly
Here at GSG, our Security Guards aren’t just placeholders. We take great pride in hiring quality candidates and retaining them for the long haul. With that being said, you do need to know that we expect a lot from our Guards. You are the (potential) eyes and ears for our client and you must have integrity and a spirit of excellence. If you’re the type of person who always does everything to the best of your ability we want to hire you.
The team atmosphere is extremely important to us. You should be able to work well in a team environment and have a desire to always be helpful to those around you.
Experience is preferred. What we do tends to be repetitive and are skills that are easily learned. What we cannot teach though is the willingness to do whatever it takes. We hire people based on the latter and train them on the former.
You must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
Weekly Pay: Direct deposit. This job pays $16-$17/hour.
- Protect client property, assets, and people by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Be courteous and customer service-oriented.
- Be attentive and observant of your surroundings at all times.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Actively patrol buildings and perimeters.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems, and video cameras, and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Trained Security Guard with State Issued License.
- Self Motivated.
- Surveillance skills and detail-oriented.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Ability to always maintain professionalism.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must be able to stand/walk for rounds as well as sit at a guard shack.
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, inclement weather as needed.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 25 lbs occasionally.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have open availability.
- If you do not already have an active armed security license, you are responsible for paying for the shooting portion of the training. We can help you acquire the license.
Global Security Group, Inc.
1 Steel Dr Mt VernonCreola, AL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.