Program Management/Finance Analyst Support
- Posted: over a month ago
Global Science & Technology, Inc (GST), a growing scientific and high technology company, is seeking a Finance Analyst to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS), Office of Satellite and Product Operations (OSPO).
This position is located in Suitland, MD but is temporarily approved for telework due to Covid-19. A hybrid model of onsite and telework each week will likely be put in place in the coming months.
This Business Operations Support (BOS) Task Order supports NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS), Office of Satellite and Product Operations (OSPO) in Suitland MD. Tasks assigned involve broad experience in Program Analysis/Acquisition, Financial, and Logistics support. Selected candidates shall work with Task Monitors, and other members in OSPO and possibly other NESDIS offices.
- Financial Support
- Support Spend Plan/Burn Rate tracking
- Invoice Processing
- Budget Formulation
- Contract Reporting
- Internal and External Data Calls, etc.
- Tracking NOAA NESDIS Undelivered Orders (UDOs)
- Support interface with Budget branch
- Prepares operating guidance and policies, interprets policies, and explain/defends actions based on the various phases of budget administration.
- Program Analysis/Acquisition Support
- Develop a comprehensive contract/task order process/procedure for all OSPO contracts including but not limited to; planning/forecast future OSPO contracts, tracking existing contracts/task orders
- Assist with creating forms to efficiently collect input data for use in evaluation and assessment systems, e.g., CPARS
- Provide expertise with Project Management reports, including Risk Management documentation, Quality Processes, e.g., QCP v QASP, Centralized tracking lists for OSPO purchases/procurement.
- Logistics Support
- Provide support on/for:
- Interagency Agreements
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs)
- Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (EQIP)
- Contract/Task Order Period of Performance (POP) tracking
- Support for Document Processing for new acquisitions
- Support for NOAA Badging/On-boarding requirements.
- Provide support on/for:
- BS/BA in Program Management (Business Administration), Accounting/Finance, Logistics and/or Physical Sciences and Engineering. Equivalent experience with an exceptional background will be considered.
- A minimum of 8-12 years of professional experience as a Program Management Analyst with emphasis on Finance/Accounting/Budget and Technical Writing.
- Strong working knowledge of NOAA Financial/Accounting systems, C-Requests, and Budget formulation.
- Good technical working knowledge of NESDIS Satellite and Product Operations.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.), Google Applications Suite.
- Project Management & Collaboration Tool, e.g., Smartsheet.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Ability to think on one's feet and respond to high-intensity, short-deadline tasking.
Selected applicants will be subject to a government background investigation.
GST offers competitive salaries; vacation, sick, and holiday leave; major medical, dental, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance; 401K retirement plan; tuition assistance; and opportunities for employee career growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veterans' status, sexual orientation and gender identity. GST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Global Science & Technology, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?