Summary: Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and scripts that allow 3D and Virtual Reality computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. Assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Write, update, and maintain Object-Oriented computer programs or software packages
· Software design using flowcharts, diagrams and other planning methods.
· 3D and VR application development
· Scene building, modification, and testing in Unity.
· Work with 3D artists to design workflows and import models.
· Work with 3D models, textures, materials, shaders, and sounds to build cohesive and immersive environments.
· Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
· Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
· Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
· Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
· Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
· Write end user and developer documentation such as user guides and API docs
· Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
· Ability to work independently as well as coordinate tasks and requirements with other developers and managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of C#, Unity, Git, Visual Studio, Windows
- Strong background in game development using Unity
· Strong Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of 3D programming including vector and quaternion
- Real-time networked application development
- Experience with developing Virtual Reality (VR) applications for Vive and/or Oculus
· Photon Networking
· UML documents
· Unit Testing
· Continuous integration systems
- Knowledge of networking protocols
· server-side development
· Unreal Engine 4
· Database design and management
· Android development and publication
· iOS development with either Objective-C or Swift
· SCORM 2004 (3rd and 4th editions) xAPI
· Basic UI/UX design skills
· Responsive web development or device-neutral web design
Benefits Included in the Role are based on full time employment as applicable by State and Federal Laws:
401 K and Roth - employer match @ 6 – 100% vested at time of deposit
Medical - PPO & HMO programs- 100% paid by employer for you, your spouse and children
Life Insurance for employee – 100% paid by employer
Dental - Voluntary benefit
Vision - Voluntary benefit
Paid Time off an accrual basis
1 week sick leave per calendar year
Corporate Wellness Program – including weekly massages
Our mission is to provide one global technology platform to allow our clients to have access to key business information at their fingertips 24/7. We believe the client experience and satisfaction is key in every aspect of our solution. We strive to consistently exceed our client’s expectations by making integrations and implementations seamless to our customers delight. We are dedicated to the execution of providing unsurpassed customer support and service. We believe in only excellence in all areas of the company. That excellence coupled together with our valuable employees, their indomitable spirits and courage, creates an environment where there is no stopping us in this mission.
Prolonged standing, frequent sitting, standing, handling, feeling with hands, reaching with arms
Regular communication (hearing/speaking)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans