Game Developer - Unity
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
We are looking to bring on an experienced Unity Developer to our growing team developing cutting-edge industry training. Please check out our website at: www.trainpoint.com
**This is s temporarily remote position while we develop our office in Orlando, then will transition to an in-office position. **
Salary is negotiable depending on experience; we are looking for talent and are willing to pay for it!
We are workplace training professionals addressing the New Reality of training, Transitional Reality to new methods and technologies such as
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Unity Mobile HTML5
- Unity Mobile Apps
- Library of mobile-friendly HTML 5 online courses
UNITY DEVELOPER – San Diego In office
We offer career stability: Industry and Instruction games
Please visit our website at: https://trainpoint.com/
Full Time, Competitive Salary based on talent and experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, update, and maintain Object-Oriented computer programs or software packages for Unity
- Software design using flowcharts, diagrams and other planning methods.
- Scene building, modification, and testing in Unity.
- Work with 3D artists to design workflows and import models.
- Work with 3D models, textures, materials, shaders, and sounds to build cohesive and immersive environments.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Brainstorm, design, and develop course content with the team.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Write end user and developer documentation such as user guides and API docs
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Ability to work independently as well as coordinate tasks and requirements with other developers and managers
- 3 + years Unity Developing Experience
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- · Strong knowledge of C#, Unity, Git, Visual Studio, Windows
- · Strong background in game development using Unity
- · Strong Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Agile development process experience
• 401 K and Roth - employer match @ 6 – 100% vested at time of deposit
• Medical - HMO& PPO programs - 100% paid by employer for you, your spouse and children
• Life Insurance for employee – 100% paid by employer
• Dental - Voluntary benefit
• Vision - Voluntary benefit
• Paid Time off, on an accrual basis
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Leave
• Corporate Wellness Program including weekly chair massage, in-office gym, in-office visits with a Doctor
• Training & advancement opportunities
• Company provided daily office snacks
• Dog-friendly office
Global SaaS ProviderOrlando, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.