Global Risk Solutions, Inc Bradenton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Job: Marketing Assistant
Reports To: Chief Client Officer
The Marketing Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the Marketing Department. This individual will assist in a variety of areas including social media, conference scheduling, communications and good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams is a plus.
1. Serves as backup for social media post coordinator as needed
2. Assists in the creation of Power Point presentations for Learning & Training Institute and for Senior Management as needed
3. Formats company CVs and coordinates headshot collection and storage
4. Assists in collection of information used in social media postings
5. Tracks press release and thought leadership document process on SharePoint
6. Enters data on global social media and Press calendar (SharePoint) and global event calendar at direction of Marketing Director
7. Assists with conference registrations at direction of Marketing Director
8. Assists with conference and event planning including booth shipment details, reservation details, etc. and creates reminders for future conference dates
9. Maintains company merchandise inventory, determines need for new orders, ships requested orders including CAT shipments
10. Assists with business card orders, delivering proofs and shipping as needed
11. Assists Learning & Training team with LMS user uploads and registrations
12. Performs other related duties as assigned
1. Leadership - Exhibit’s confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
2. Strong Communicator - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively.
3. Decision Making - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
4. Teamwork Orientation - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
5. Technical Capacity - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
6. Learning Orientation - Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
7. Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
8. Results Orientation - Anticipate, identify, and effectively deal with problems and risks; plan for contingencies to deal with unexpected challenges. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
9. Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of company EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Recognize the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Appreciates a diverse workforce.
10. Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
11. Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Change’s approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
This position does not have supervisory duties.
Work location to be determined and may be a mix of in office or remote, at the discretion of management or based on department needs. Assigned office location will be 4724 Lena Road, Bradenton, Florida.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an hourly position with expectation of a 40-hour week. Specific workdays will be assessed based on volume of work but shall not fall below 5 days in a standard work week. Some overtime, weekend or evening work may be requested.
This position does not require travel.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, ideally in marketing or communications department.
2. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
3. Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
4. Highly organized and detail oriented.
5. Ability to handle multi-priorities simultaneously; willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested.
6. Microsoft office and MS365, with a strong working knowledge of Teams, SharePoint, Excel, and Power Point.
7. Experience with Adobe InDesign or other software for creating website and print marketing.
8. Some facility with photo editing software such as Photoshop is a plus.
9. Experience with video conferencing systems and meeting facilitation.
10. Knowledge of CRM, email, and marketing automation systems a plus.
11. Comfortable in a fast-paced, outcomes-focused environment.
12. Tenacious and methodical, hands-on problem solving are a must.
13. Strong teamwork skills, work ethic, self-starter.
14. Able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
15. Adaptable to changing work requirements.
16. Ability to function well in a high paced and at times stressful environment.
Global Risk Solutions, Inc
Risk Management Firm
4724 Lena RoadBradenton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Global Risk Solutions, Inc