Global Resource Solutions, Inc.(GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for theposition of Personnel Security Assistant II.
Summary: To provide administrative support for Personnel Security Services toGRS government clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update PII in Agency system on eachindividual currently going through a BI.
- Review all investigative forms and initialPIV documents for completeness and accuracy (e-QIP questionnaires, creditreports, criminal records etc.) to identify discrepancies, inconsistencies, andareas potentially requiring clarification or additional investigation.
- Reject investigative forms to thesender which do not meet suitability criteria.
- Assist Personnel SecuritySpecialists in generating official correspondence (status queries andunacceptable case notices) from OPM thereby reducing processing time.
- Sponsor potential candidates intoGSA's USAccess system to initiate the PIV process. ·...
- Update the filing system, createlabels, and place them in the appropriate drawer.
- Transfer PII to OPMs e-QIP databaseto initiate BIs for applicants.
- Prepare memoranda and emails tostaff and to applicants on a variety of issues.
- Upload BI documents and create filein preparation for upload into e-QIP.
- Perform data collection and trackingsupport such as receiving and processing suitability or security caseinformation and reports.
- Perform database file searches.
- Develop, prepare, track information,reports and other data.
- Perform basic analysis of data andgenerate various reports; etc.
- Receive and respond to incomingcalls on the PSD customer service line from employees, applicants, and contractorsregarding PSD inquiries.
- Utilize CVS to review and recordBIs, security clearances, and fingerprint records.
- Review Collateral Clearance and FBIFingerprint results.
- Determine whether or not theapplicant has a current investigation.
- Determine if BI has been favorablyadjudicated; subsequently request records from OPM.
- Notify PSD Lead of those applicantswhose answers present security concerns and follow up with applicant to obtainadditional explanatory information and documentation.
- Prepare summaries of derogatory andmitigating information contained in investigative reports to complete theadjudication process
- Active Secret Clearance or Higher
- Associates Degree or additional 2years of experience
- Three (3) years of relevantexperience
- Experience with Microsoft Word,E-mail, Voicemail, the Internet, Access, Excel, answering telephones, usingcopy machines, using fax machines, and customer service. Training on specificsystems used by SEPS will be provided.
- Ability to:
- Interpret and follow specificwritten and oral instructions
- Communicate orally and in writing
- Meet deadlines
- Familiarity with OPM BI's ispreferred.
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and ableto: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to faceconversation, excellent written and oral command of English.An exciting andrewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS isa management consulting company to government and business that offers greatcareer opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to ouremployees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, lifeinsurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / AffirmativeAction employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.