Badge and Credential Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position of Badge and Credential Clerk.
Summary: The Badge and Credential Clerk shall Support the ICE Badge and Credential (B&C) Program by reviewing credential and Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) applications, coordinating with appropriate program offices to ensure all necessary checks are conducted and determinations made as to an applicant’s eligibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review credentials and Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) applications,
- Coordinate with appropriate program offices to ensure all necessary checks are conducted and determinations made as to an applicant’s eligibility
- Assist with policy development in accordance with federal regulations, DHS, and ICE policies and memoranda related to B&C programs. Import photographs and signatures into the B&C database.
- Produce credentials and ship throughout United States and the U.S. Territories. Create, maintain, and update existing and new items in B&C databases.
- Assign and track all B&C related items in various B&C databases. Receive and process returns and retirement requests, including but not limited to LEOSA applications.
- Ship retirement returns and LEOSA cards via Government Contracted Carrier and United States Postal Service (NOTE: use discretion if the package must be secured in accordance with sensitive information protocol).
- Assist with all aspects of inventory control via systems and manual spreadsheets.
- Perform minor administrative functions in support of B&C Program functions
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED – Two-year college degree preferred
- Three (3) years of experience
- Your compliance with the vaccination requirements of the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety, Executive Order 14042, as applicable for your direct or indirect work on or in support of a covered federal contract.
- Public Trust – Secret clearance preferred
- Strong working knowledge with a minimum of two years of experience in the area of information technology, security, law enforcement, asset management and/or the production and control of government issued identification.
- Experience and knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Global Resource Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Global Resource Solutions, Inc.