Internal Communications Specialist
- Expired: May 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 20 years Global Relay has set the standard and trends in compliant communications with our multi-award winning unified communications, data capture, and data analysis platform. We securely capture and manage the world's communications data and give its owners greater control and visibility to drive value and ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of a large variety of industries and authorities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other typical things you expect, but we are not your typical company. Global Relay is a career-making company. It is a place for big ideas, new challenges, and cutting-edge innovation. It is a place where you can make an impact.
Working as a member of the Global Relay Marketing team, the Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing internal communications content and programs designed to actively engage internal audiences on a global scale.
You will be part of a team of branding and communications creators that articulate Global Relay's mission, values, and services. Translating business strategies into key messages, you will develop internal communications initiatives that create excitement, drive engagement, and shape culture for an industry leader in compliant communications, cloud computing, and SaaS archiving services.
- Create best-in-class internal communications to influence employee engagement, connectivity, and culture, across in-office and remote staff.
- Develop myriad communication materials (written communications, presentation materials, meetings, town halls, small group meetings, etc.) to articulate key messages.
- Ensures communication messaging and materials are high quality, accurate, and aligned to Global Relay's priorities and strategic objectives.
- Use internal tools as appropriate to maximize effectiveness of Global Relay's employee communications and ensure consistent messaging, branding, imagery, and identity.
- Assists in the planning, coordination, and execution of internal employee events as needed.
- Assists in writing and editing impactful and engaging content that effectively describes and promotes Global Relay's Human Resources, Recruitment, and other programs and other culture-building initiatives.
- Create content for internal communication channels, partnering with the Marketing, Operations, and IT teams to maintain and/or recommend channels or technologies where possible.
- Measure and report effectiveness of internal communications with the goal of continuously improving strategy to reach and engage employees.
You are an exceptional communicator with strong writing skills and a natural ability to think strategically while delivering tactical results. As a member of the Marketing Brand & Communications team, you will be a team player and storyteller for all internal communications programs and content. You are comfortable working independently in a hybrid work environment, managing programs and initiatives from Marketing and other departments.
- 2+ years of relevant communications experience in Internal Communications, Employee Communications, or similar role.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills including superior writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and develop solutions that meet the business needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver high-quality results.
- Highly motivated, persuasive, priority-driven, and collaborative.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups.
- Consistently demonstrates strong business acumen and judgment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to build relationships and collaborate across the broader Global Relay organization, including Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Sales, and other teams.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to work across all levels of an organization, including C-suite.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or related field; or applicable work experience.
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You'll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it's flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com .
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Global Relay