Hospital Business Office Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Medical Customer Service Billing Representative
OFFICE LOCATION: Gaithersburg, MD (with possibility of remote work)
ABOUT US: Vibrant medical customer service call center, Global Reimbursement Consultants, is looking to add hospital patient accounting representatives who are looking for a long term career with our amazing team! As the representative of the hospital and our team, we are looking for hires who are personable, dependable and can represent us well!
CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB SUMMARY: Patients call us with questions or to make payment on their current medical bills. We are helping patients on behalf of hospitals who have billed the patient for any balances due from the patient. We help the patient:
1- Understand why they have the balance
2- Explain what their insurance paid and why
3- Make a payment
4- Set up payment arrangements
5- Understand financial assistance (charity) options that may be available to them
- Nice, polite, warm in your communications
- Professional, dependable and available Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PT upon request)
- Open to learning and open to coaching. We offer a robust paid training program. Training topics include customer service, medical billing and insurance. You will become an authorized user in well-known hospital EMR systems.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent people skills - in person or on the phone
- Enjoy helping people! You make a difference in the community
- Computer literate including sufficient typing ability - you may be required to take a typing test
- Great communication skills including verbal and written
- Financial experience with a background in claims processing (not required)
- Understanding of medical billing (not required)
- Experience with EMR (not required)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Very generous benefits plan
- Kaiser Permanente health insurance - $0 deductible - Platinum Plan (includes vision
- MetLife dental insurance
- Ample Paid Time Off & leave time accrual
- 401K with a generous company match
- Paid breaks
- We have a newly renovated office, with a well-equipped break & lunch room
- Great start to a career development in healthcare financial services with room for growth
- Multiple opportunities for bonuses including referral bonus, performance bonus as well as possibility for overtime at time and half pay
- Respond to ad by messaging, applying and sending a resume. You may additionally email directly at email@example.com
To learn more about us: www.GoWithGlobal.com
Job Type: Full-time (possibility of Part-time depending on availability)
Remote Work: Possible with met requirements including completion of training program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $17.00+ per hour (or more based on experience in the industry) with multiple opportunities each month for bonus pay!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift (or PT)
- Office hours: Mon- Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- 2 paid breaks, 30 min lunch
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations including reconfigured workspaces , hand sanitizer stations, cleaning.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service (Not Retail): 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Gaithersburg, MD or Remote
Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
GLOBAL offers a flexible and professional working environment with competitive salaries, bonus incentive plans, health and dental insurance and much more. GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Global Reimbursement Consultants
656 Quince Orchard RdGaithersburg, MD
Get fresh Business Office Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.