Construction Project Manager Commercial
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Charlotte, NC Area – Columbia, SC Area
Oversee construction effort to ensure project is constructed safely in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Manage distribution of bidding documents and tracking of bidders, including solicitation of bidders and management of data within CPS
- Organize and conduct pre-bid meetings
- Manage bidder question process
- Manage development of work scopes and mentor others on their creation
- Develop front end documents for bidding based on project needs and requirements of owner contract
- Receive/evaluate bids and conduct post-bid reviews
- Write subcontracts, both standard subcontract orders and more complex types such as professional services or design-assist
- Change Order Management & procurement of change orders
- CMAR Procurement (Construction Management at Risk)
- Initiate setup of a complex project schedule and creation of activities and logic, with no/little assistance on durations and schedule flow.
- Develop site logistics plans in conjunction with superintendent
- Set up a multi-element cash flow and manpower projection analysis at varying stages of the project
- Prepare constructability reviews to determine completeness of documents
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization of trailer and setup of jobsite staff
- Assist Superintendent with the safety plan at the jobsite
- Ensure punchlist process is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with management of labor relations with field personnel
- Implement emergency crisis procedures and ensure staff is appropriately trained
- Facilitate Mechanical/Electrical overhead coordination or BIM process
- Manage general conditions budget. Monitor and update projections on a monthly basis
- Establish non-reimbursables based on interpretation of contract; work to minimize their usage
- Set up trade budget structure and log into Prolog
- Review budget entries of others and evaluate reports for accuracy
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process
- Oversee creation of cost items and issuance to contractors
- Assist with processing changes to owner agreement
- Support jobsite cash management, including monitoring of job profitability and timeliness of payment
- Facilitate meetings with project team
- Manage RFIs and submittals
- Ensure office procedures are implemented, including filing system, correspondence formats, start-up documents, closeout documents, and archiving
- Manage ultimate agency acceptance of project, including serving as interface to code officials
- Involvement in seeking repeat and new business sales
- Assist with response to RFPs and preparation of presentation for new projects
- Manage jobsite relations and communicate needs with Architect/Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Equivalent Experience
- 6+ years experience in GC/CM Construction Management
- K-12, Higher Education construction project experience Required
- CMAR Experience Preferred
- OSF Experience Preferred
Global Recruiters of Rock HillWhy Work Here?
A great, growing, employee-centric company with opportunities for advancement.
Global Recruiters of Rock Hill is an executive placement firm that specializes in placing talent in the manufacturing and commercial construction sectors. We partner with some of the top companies in each space and tirelessly work to bring the best talent to each to enable and foster their growth. If you are a high caliber professional in any of these industries, please visit our website at: www.grnrockhill.com and send us a copy of your resume and salary requirements.
ConstructionView all jobs at Global Recruiters of Rock Hill