Medical Science Liaison MSL
Global Radiopharmaceutical Company San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Science Liaison
We are a Global and innovative biotech company focused on the development and commercialization of Molecular Imaging Radiopharmceuticals. We are looking for a go-getter, creative, passionate scientist to join our US Medical Affairs team and help make significant contributions to the area of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and other neurodegenerative disorders. Your opportunities are endless with the ability to contribute to cross-functional departments and refine your passion in AD and molecular imaging!
- The Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Identify and engage national, regional, and local neurology, psychiatry and nuclear medicine Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), and academic research leaders specializing in dementia care and/or diagnostic imaging
- Establish strong relationships by providing deep scientific expertise in relevant therapeutic area(s) and imaging
- Develop/increase knowledge of medical literature and critical appraisal of scientific publications within relevant therapeutic area(s)
- Attend local, regional, and national congresses and meetings as directed to provide medical and scientific support
- Support medical education initiatives such as speaker development, Advisory Board support and serve as a resource to review materials for medical accuracy on demand
- Respond to complex and/or unsolicited off-label questions regarding our radio pharmaceuticals in a scientific, fair-balanced, compliant manner serving as a critical medical field resource
- Support commercial needs providing medical input with HCPs
- A minimum of two to three (2-3) year (3 preferred) of work experience (Medical Affairs, clinical, research, or industry experience)
- Preferred industry experience in the field of Alzheimer’s disease but will consider post-doctoral work in this area
- Prior experience as a field medical science liaison is required
- 2 years' experience in neurodegenerative disease therapeutic area is preferred
- Clinical and/or research experience in general neurology or neurosciences with a preferred specialization in Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia diagnosis and treatment/care management
- Experience in molecular imaging, radiology, and/or nuclear medicine diagnostic technologies (MRI, PET, SPECT, etc.), preferred
- Experience in cognition and/or neuropsychological testing, preferred.
- Proven record of success in developing scientific relationships
- Former success in working with cross functional/interdepartmental teams (commercial, marketing, clinical operations, clinical development, regulatory, etc.)
- Prior experience in oral presentations of scientific data to small and large audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varied deadlines
- Knowledge of (i) FDA Guidance, Compliance, and Regulatory proceedings (Code of Federal Regulations – CFR); (ii) guiding principles under the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products software are key skill sets.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
Global Radiopharmaceutical CompanyWhy Work Here?
Competitive salary and benefits package and amazing leadership!
More than a decade of experience, we are one of the leading experts in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging
AddressSan Diego, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Global Radiopharmaceutical Company