Global Quality Brands is actively seeking a full-time warehouse shipping and fulfillment clerk who will also perform some Customer Service duties. We are a sporting goods manufacturer including fitness items, toys, trampolines, camping gear and yoga gear.
This position will work as part of our team and drive B2B Shipping and Fulfillment processes, efficiencies, and extreme attention to detail. This person will be expected to learn products as well as product specific technical training in order to support our customer service team as well. As the shipping and fulfillment clerk this position is responsible for all outgoing B2B packages from our facility which includes but is not limited to: Preparing and printing sales orders and pick lists, communicating shipping dates to warehouse team and scheduling LTL freight carrier pickup as required.
90% Shipping and Receiving
10% Customer Service/Technical Skills
In the customer service role, you will provide a critical role with backing up our customer service team with any warranty or replacement part needs seasonally. You will be part of a team responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions, support and information in a manner that builds trust, confidence and long term business.
Shipping & Fulfillment:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to order needs
- Affix proper postage to each carton/pallet in preparation for shipping
- QC Orders before leaving warehouse to ensure numbers are accurate
- Contact carrier and schedule pickup for each shipment
- Close out and invoice orders
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Guide and process customer orders in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
Skills & Requirements:
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and communicating in English a MUST
- Experience dealing with B2B and International paperwork and shipments (preferred)
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines with limited supervision
- Must have reliable transportation and attendance
- May be subject to background check
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift