Warehouse Ecommerce Shipping and Fulfillment Clerk
Global Quality Brands Mesquite, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our busy manufacturing/e-commerce business needs a Shipping and Fulfillment Coordinator to join our fast paced team! We are looking for a highly organized and efficient team member to take over the shipping and receiving components of our operations. The successful candidate will handle the clerical side of both initial dropship/b2b shipping and any returns. When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side. Please note, the candidate must be able to operate a computer and be proficient with excel. Please do not apply if you are not genuinely interested in the position.
Shipping & Fulfillment:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to order needs
- Affix proper postage to each carton/pallet in preparation for shipping
- QC Orders before leaving warehouse to ensure numbers are accurate
- Maintain up to date knowledge and training of all vendors, procedures for shipping and routing guides and file accordingly.
- Schedule pickups with carriers and QC
- File BOLs and all documentation accordingly and in organized fashion
- Close out and invoice orders
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Check labels on returns and update spreadsheet for returns. Coordinate communication for order refunds.
If interested please submit resume and be sure to include references. They will be checked.
Skills & Requirements:
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and communicating in English a MUST
- Experience dealing with B2B and International paperwork and shipments (preferred)
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines with limited supervision
- Must have reliable transportation and attendance
- May be subject to background check
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
- No weekends
- Day shift
Global Quality BrandsWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, outstanding products and room for growth!
The Global Quality Brands mission is to deliver innovative, quality products that help make life more enjoyable. We do this by carefully managing our business and manufacturing processes to eliminate excesses wherever possible without compromising the integrity of our goods or service. GQ Brands products are designed for an active, value-conscious lifestyle, offering smart consumers an affordable choice for quality products and accessories. Our vision is to be the most trusted and innovative company in our industry. We routinely test finished products with our research and development team to make sure they meet our elevated standards for quality, safety and value.
4401 Samuell BlvdMesquite, TX
Transportation and Storage