Join our company to design and develop leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We are seeking a skilled and motivated Senior Technology Engineer to add to our team. This position is full time and offer competitive salary based on skill level plus benefits. Our main office is located in Northbrook near I-94/I-294 with other offices are in Chicago and Downers Grove.
Key areas of responsibility
- Implementing and migrating large scale Hyper-V networks
- Implementations and migrations to office365
- Interfacing with technical and business staff of customers during and post project implementations.
- Working with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
- Provide in-depth onsite and remote technical guidance to our customers to ensure a successful project implementation
- Networking skills are a plus
- In-Depth knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Hyper-V Clustering
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server Products (System Center, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016).
- Solid knowledge of Windows, Hyper-V and VMware clustering solutions.
- Office 365 enterprise migrations and troubleshooting
- Understanding switches and network troubleshooting.
- Must have 4 to 10 years of experience working in business environments
- Must have 5 to 10 years of working with Windows servers (2012, 2016, 2019), Office 365
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- BS or Equivalent Degree required.
- Microsoft certifications
- Must be able to work in US without sponsorship