Marketing and Social Media Specialist - Fortune 500 Company
Global Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Our client a global multi-billion-dollar company is seeking a Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join what of their operating companies. This person will assist in planning, coordinating, and executing marketing programs to support organizational objectives with a goal to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales department to manage branding, reputation, identification of key players and coordinate actions. P
- Partner with internal customers (Product Marketing, HR, etc.) to craft campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, messaging, visuals/creative, links/tags, timelines, and KPIs
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up an optimize company pages within each digital platform to increase the visibility of social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on that information.
- Support content development: Contribute to the ideation and development of high-value content pieces (app and product guides, videos, sales tools, etc.) including hands on development and/or vendor management
- Support localization and translation of content to target regions: Partner with internal teams to determine localization requirements and manage translation execution with internal and external resources
- Monitor and assess customer feedback.
- Plan and report effectiveness of campaigns, targets, timelines and metrics to management.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Education and Experience
- BS in Marketing preferred but will consider those with a BS in Communications, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- Basic graphic and print design knowledge – preferred.
- Understanding of design applications – preferred.
- Understanding of Google analytics – preferred.
Global Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company
BusinessView all jobs at Global Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company